Top 10 Customer Service Questions from Gabby Dealers about our eclectic and transitional furniture:
Even though Gabby is all about creating Eclectic, Transitional and Antique Style Furniture and Lighting for the trade, behind the scenes, we also invest our energy into the business side of product design. “Changing the way you think about eclectic furniture” occasionally starts with answering a common question. But today, the questions posed are less about product and all about the order process. So, here are the Top 10 questions our valued transitional furniture dealers ask our customer service:
- How do I find my customer number? Your customer number is located on the top of an order confirmation and/or invoice, right above the customer address. It begins with your state abbreviation followed by a 4 to 5 digit numerical code. If you are a first-time Gabby customer, contact your sales representative to get qualified. To locate a sales representative in your area, click the Contact Us link at the bottom of our home page.
- How can I check the availability and price of a certain piece? There are a few ways to find availability and pricing. Dealers can refer to the price list provided or log in to view prices and availability. Once you are a qualified customer, you will receive a weekly availability list via email. If you do not receive this list, please email your customer service rep or sales rep to be added.
- When will my order ship, and how do I track an order? Once you’re logged in as a dealer, click Check Order Status. Ship date, carrier and BOL tracking number will be provided.
- Can I change or customize fabric on a piece that is not in the Tailored Collection? Not currently. We carefully select our fabrics to achieve a neutral look. However, the Tailored Collection of upholstery is fully customizable.
- How can I see the dimensions of a certain piece? All dimensions are listed on www.gabbyhome.com as available.
- Are there more detailed and/or higher-resolution photos I can access of Gabby pieces? Yes. Gabby has a password-protected photo archive on Smug Mug with high-res images available. Go to http://gabbyhome.smugmug.com and use password gabby2010. To download images, click a thumbnail on the left side of the screen, mouse over the larger image that appears on the right and click the green download arrow. Your high-res image will download momentarily.
- What is the lead time on a tailored product? Currently, our custom-tailored line ships in approximately seven to nine weeks. Lead times are longer in the month before High Point market: mid-Sept through Mid October and Early March through Early April due to market preparation. There may also be additional lead times if fabric is out of stock. Log in to check your order status.
- How can I set up an account with Gabby? And who is my sales representative? Contact your sales representative to set up a new account. To locate the Gabby sales representative that is assigned to your area, go to http://gabbyhome.com/contact-us/ and select your state on the map shown.
- How do I report a Damage Claim to Gabby? Contact customer service for a Return Merchandise Authorization Form to fill out and send back. For a damage to be considered, this form and photos of the damaged item must be postmarked or emailed within 5 days of delivery.
- If I have an account with Summer Classics do I have to set up with Gabby separately? Yes. Although Gabby is under the Summer Classics umbrella, it is a separate company with its own sales system.