Please follow the instructions below on how to order using Gabby’s C.O.M. service.
Note: C.O.M. only applies to fabric. Leather, Vinyl and Sheers will not be accepted. Silk and furs will only be accepted for pillows. Excess C.O.M. yardage will only be returned upon request at the time of the order.
C.O.M. Yardage should be priced at a Grade 1. COM’s are limited to 2 per item. A completed COM form must accompany each COM fabric sent. For example, if an item uses 2 COM fabrics, a form must be filled out for each fabric.
When calculating waste on matched patterns, use the following scale to add the necessary amount of additional fabric.
* Please see HERE for base yardages and add the necessary additional amount for matched patterns to the base yardage listed.
Each roll of fabric MUST BE LABELED with the following:
- Account Name and/ or Gabby Acknowledgement Number
- Purchase Order Number
- Frame Style (fabric is being applied to)
Only 54” wide fabric will be accepted.
Unless specific instructions are provided:
- All stripes will run vertically.
- All fabric will be applied using the face side of the fabric.
- All fabric is applied by the factory at their discretion, unless specified otherwise on page 1 of the C.O.M. form, without liability for doing so.
All C.O.M. orders must be accompanied by a completed C.O.M. Form below, or your order will not be acknowledged and your account charged a $100 processing fee.
STEP 7.C.O.M. fabric must be shipped, freight prepaid, to:
Attn: Jeanie Godwin 3140 Pelham Pkwy Suite 200
Pelham, AL 35124