Please follow this checklist to ensure your order is placed and processed quickly.
Note: Leather, sheers and vinyl will not be accepted and silk will only be accepted for pillows. Excess C.O.M. yardage will only be returned upon request at the time of the order.
C.O.M. Yardage should be priced at a Grade 2. Only 54″ wide fabric will be accepted.
If you are sending in a pattern fabric that will be matched, use the following scale to calculate waste and add the necessary amount of additional fabric. Always use the largest repeat dimension to determine the correct amount of additional yardage needed.
* Please see HERE for base yardages and add the necessary additional amount for matched patterns to the base yardage listed.
Each roll of fabric MUST BE LABELED with the following:
- Account Name and/ or Gabby Acknowledgement Number
- Purchase Order Number
- Frame Style (fabric is being applied to)
Unless specific instructions are provided:
- All stripes will run vertically.
- All fabric will be applied using the face side of the fabric.
- All fabric is applied by the factory at their discretion, unless specified otherwise on page 1 of the C.O.M. form, without liability for doing so.
All C.O.M. orders must be accompanied by a completed C.O.M. Form below, or your order will not be acknowledged and your account charged a $100 processing fee.
STEP 6.C.O.M. fabric must be shipped, freight prepaid, to:
Attn: Jeanie Godwin 3140 Pelham Pkwy Suite 200
Pelham, AL 35124